deen
Home Company About us

Company history

2014

Fa. SPS Holding takes over the 60% share of the former majority owner Hiebl Minerals GmbH. As part of the takeover, the former GF Ing. Stephan Seidel 10% stake in the company,


15% each are held by L.Nussbaumer and of the K.Lobmayr Beteiligungsgesellschaft. Mr. Ing. Egon Gillinger is appointed as Managing Director.

2012

Ing. Stephan Seidel becomes managing director of MFW Maschinenbau GmbH

2009

2009-2011
Several large orders from the aluminum-, ceramics - and rubber industries confirm our successful course

2008

The company's increasing focus is on the skills in the field of aluminum extrusion and sanitary equipment

2007

Because of the tragic death of the founder Ing. Peter Wiest it comes to the acquisition by Ing. Herbert Hiebl and Hr. Ludwig Nussbaumer of the company and to the new name MFW Maschinenbau GmbH

1990

Construction of a new 1000 m2 production hall and office building with 400 m2. These buildings make up today's stock representation.


The number of employees included approximately 25 people. Of which 7 engineers, 16 production workers, 2 administrative staff

1986

After purchasing a commercial property a 600 m2 production hall is built on. More employees are entering the company

1981

A Commercial real estate is bought and renovated. At the same time establishing the MFW Machine and Equipment Wiest GmbH took place. Another designer is set

1979

The first employee, a draftsman, is set.

1978

Todays MFW Maschinenbau Gmbh was founded as a sole proprietorship - established as a technical office of Erika and Ing. Peter Wiest

Our company

Founded in 1978, MFW Maschinenbau GmbH deals with the various components of mechanical engineering and realizes special solutions in the field of aluminum, ceramics, rubber and cork for already 38 years.

HIER FINDEN

SIE UNS